Sunday, January 31, 2010

Second Chance

Things couldn’t be worse. I didn’t think the doctors had much hope for him, but I did. There was just no way that God could take him away from me so soon. Not when we had just gotten together, after five years of dumb stubbornness. It was finally our time and we had barely gotten a chance to enjoy it. Why did life have to be this way? Why did things happen when you least expected them?

Just last night we had had one of our rare arguments, but thank god we did. If it hadn’t been for that argument, we would still be trying to hide our feelings from each other. Last night was spent discovering our love for each other. There were no words, we didn’t need them, we were too busy showing how much we wanted and desired each other.

As I sat in the hard hospital chair, his lifeless body lay hooked up to machines. In spite of it all I couldn’t help but think back to last night. How I had loved having his body pressed against mine, it seemed like another world now. But it wasn’t, it was just last night when I discovered how passionate he could be, and how passionate I became in his hands. When his mouth was on top of mine I discovered how great kissing another man could be. His mouth, strong and warm pressed against mine was enough to get me harder than I had ever been. I realized yesterday that I was longing for the strength and passion that only another man could provide. Before then I had been wasting my time with women but all their kisses combined could never amount to one of Justin’s.

Why had I been so blind to see how attracted we were to each other? I thought as I buried my head in my hands. Looking back now there were so many signs, the way he would casually walk around the apartment with nearly nothing on, the way he would always make sure he was around whenever I was off or had nothing to do. We had been inseparable as friends and now as lovers we might never get the chance to be together.

Yesterday at the height of our argument, I threatened to move out. That’s when he snapped and grabbed me. He was a small guy with surprising strength. He caught me off guard and we both ended up on the floor, our mouths inches from each other’s, that’s when he went for it. He kissed me with more passion than I knew possible. The strange thing was that it wasn’t weird or gross. It was what I had wanted all along but was too scared to really think about.

When he kissed me I kissed him back, with as much passion as I could muster. I must have caught him off guard as well but if I did he didn’t show it for long. Instead he kept kissing me. We tore at each other’s clothes, not stopping until we both were completely naked, our cocks pressed together.

Before that I had never felt another man’s body. I hadn’t really thought about how all guys were different, and boy was Justin ever different. For a small framed body he certainly had a nice one. His cock was long and slim, with a large mushroom head hidden behind foreskin. I went down on it without thinking twice about it. Rolling back the foreskin with my hand, I engulfed him, taking as much of him as I could. I didn’t know what to do next. I was a total virgin when it came to guys. I just did what I would have liked, sucking on the head of his cock drinking up all the pre cum that was freely flowing from his slit.

I let my tongue then slide down his shaft, careful not to gag. I kept taking him in until I reached the base of his cock. It was such a thrill having his cock slide deep into my throat. I took in his manly aroma, a musky masculine scent that made my head spin. I started deep throating him harder and deeper, not stopping until I could feel his body trembling. His cock head expanded in the back of my throat before releasing a huge blast of creamy cum. I drank all of it and pressed for more. His salty taste was intoxicating. For my first time sucking cock, I definitely got more than I had bargained for.

Once he was free of any trace of cum, I let him go. Justin pulled me up towards him and took my mouth in his. His tongue searched my mouth for any traces of him. As we kissed, he wrapped his legs around my waist exposing his tight man pussy to me. I pressed down on it with the head of my cock, not stopping until it made its way inside. Being inside a man was completely different than being inside a woman; Justin was a lot tighter, grabbing a better hold on my cock.

Now, I’m not a very large guy, about six inches, it made it easier for him to take all of me. Justin’s ass was so tight, it had to be the first time he was getting fucked, but he took it like it was the most natural thing in the world. With his legs he pulled me deeper inside him. Each time I would pull out he would force me back inside, we did this for as long as I could stand it, which wasn’t long. I could feel the cum rise from my hairy sac to the tip of my throbbing cock. I held out as long as I could, enjoying the way his ass wrapped around my shaft and squeezed me every time I pulled out.

GaySexStories.ca - Click here

He seemed to enjoy doing this to me and soon after he got his reward, an ass full of cum. If you could have only seen his face as my cock spilled its juices into him, each blast of cum was eagerly received. His ass milked my shaft for everything I had, which I gladly gave to him. He was my first in every respect, having just done things that I had never thought possible. After I finished shooting my load I collapsed against him, completely exhausted after all that had just happened.

With my head resting comfortably on his chest, we talked the rest of the night. We let everything out in the open. He told me how he had been in love with me since we started rooming freshman year in college. I told him how I couldn’t picture my life without him. I confessed how even though I had never been with a man or even thought about it, I couldn’t imagine making love to anyone else ever again. We didn’t move for the rest of the night, eventually we fell asleep, our bodies intertwined.

The next morning I woke up to the phone ringing and Justin gone from my side. Something inside me told me it wasn’t good. I waited until the last ring before picking up. As soon as I heard the lady’s voice I knew something was wrong, something had happened to Justin. I had been right. It was the hospital calling to tell me he had been in a bad car accident. They wouldn’t give me any other details.

I drove like a madman, nearly avoiding a couple of close calls myself, but I didn’t care. I needed to see Justin, I needed to know he was going to be alright. In the emergency room they didn’t want to let me inside but nothing could have kept me away, not even the threat of sedation was enough to stop me. Finally his doctor relented and let me inside ICU.

The heart monitor beat slowly as if barely holding on. I reached over and kissed him gently on the cheek, “you have to be ok” I kept saying over and over again. I’d say it a million times if I had to, just as long as he heard me and got better. I’ve never been much for prayers but I was praying with everything I had. Please Lord, listen to me, just this once don’t take this angel away from me, I prayed.

I didn’t hear the nurse come in, not realizing she was there until she tried to pull me away from him. The only sound was the steady beep of the machine. I held on as tight as I could even though it was a loosing battle but I didn’t want to let go. If I let go then it became a reality. If I let go I would know for sure that steady sound was the heart monitor telling me he was gone. The doctor came in and together they tore me away from him, “I’m sorry” that’s the last thing I heard.

I couldn’t understand what was happening. All I wanted was a second chance. Those were my last thoughts as everything around me went black.

-end-


No comments: